We are currently looking at establishing a Patient Participation Group (PPG).
The overall aim of this group is to develop a positive and constructive relationship between patients, the Practice and the community it serves, enusring the practice remains accountable and responsive to all its patients needs.
Our group key roles are:
- Create and improve two-way communication between patients, the Practice and the community it serves.
- To bring a sense of partnership between the Practice and patients.
- Provide an avenue for patients input into the way facilities and services are planned and executed.
- Provide constructive two-way feedback on patient and community needs, concerns and interests.
- Collect patients opinions and experiences to help the practice to evaluate its services
- Communicate to the practice community and/or the wider community information about the Practice.
Our Patient Participation Group Membership
All registered patients are welcome to join, although in the interests of effective decision making, membership will be limited to a maximum of 8.
Meeting will be held at the surgery on a quarterly basis.
If you are interested in joining this group, please give your detials at reception or phone Joanne Meadows - Practice Manager - to discuss further.